Saturday, September 5, 2009

Lunch

Tomato, red onion, lettuce and kalamata olives in a dressing made to resemble Gena's raw ranch.  It didn't turn out quite right because I didn't have any dill or parsley and mostly it is a bit vinegary, but does the job.













And a close up shot, in case you cared.














I also wanted to include a picture I have of a farmer's market bounty from way back in April.  I haven't taken a picture of one lately, but I will take one tomorrow.
So much yumminess.














Also, my mom gave me this great cookbook for vegetarians though it is actually all vegan recipes.  It was first published in 1981!  It is a whole 3 years older than I am and yet somehow it contains so many things that I am just discovering.  I can't wait to try some of the recipes. 
 
I also just got this spiralizer from my mom for my birthday even though she had no idea I had entered a drawing to win one myself only days earlier.  Hopefully I will have some great food pictures coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment