Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A Baked Dinner

Tonight's dinner was inspired by my wanting to use up some potatoes.  And my wanting some fries.  Nom.  I ended up using the recipe Baked Cajun French Fries from Vegan with a Vengeance.  I accompanied those fries with some tofu that I baked in a spicy bbq sauce along with some roasted/steamed veggies.


















Cauliflower, carrots, green beans and brussel sprouts tossed with a little olive oil, salt and pepper.


 
Tofu cut into 6 slice, then pressed and marinated with bbq sauce.
 
  
Potatoes, pre-cut and post cut.  They are tossed in olive oil, paprika, cayenne, thyme, oregano, cumin and salt.  Spicy but so yum.

 
 And the whole shebang.  
I am not the biggest fan of tofu, and really I could easily have eaten this meal without it, but my boyfriend would have rather had just the tofu and potatoes.  Haha, he's just a tofu and potatoes kinda guy.  More accurately though I would say he's a beans, rice and cheese kinda guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment