Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dinner

On Wednesday my brother came over for dinner.  I made a tofu scramble based on the recipe from Vegan with a Vengeance.  I did not use mushrooms and included a bunch of swiss chard.  I also made a potato, cauliflower, turnip cheesy bake from no recipe at all.  Both dishes were decently heavy on the garlic and onion as well.  This was my first time using nutritional yeast for something other than burritos and tofu scrambles.  It turned out quite yummy.  I also served a salad of lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers and some broccoli sprouts with the dressing I mentioned in this post.  All in all, it was a very good meal and I had lots of leftovers.  After having some for dinner last night I was going to finish them off for dinner tonight but I wanted to mix it up a little so I did this:
 
 Pretty much the same thing minus cucumbers, sprouts and dressing all rolled into a burrito.  Yum.  
A sweet coming in a bit if the light hangs around long enough to get a good picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment