Sunday, February 14, 2010

Today's overly ambitious game plan

Farmers market to join CSA

Purchase storage containers as yesterday's baking/cooking marathon depleted my cabinets.

Purchase a candy mold in an attempt to make something that's probably outrageously bad for you.

2 kinds of waffles (1/2 check.  Doubled one recipe for waffles from Joy of Vegan Baking.  ZOMG this is the best waffle recipe ever!)
Banana muffins
Sopapillas (decided against these since they had shortning in them)
Chapati (dough resting on counter as I type)
Bean burgers (1/2 cooking on stove right now.  No recipe needed!)
Veganroni (I can't believe how well this turned out!)
 (didn't have ingredients to make caramel)
Blueberry Muffins (nixed this for bran muffins with a jelly center!)
Granola (Completely forgot about this one.  Think I might leave it for another day.)

I don't think I forgot anything... (Did in fact forget I was going to attempt seitan.  2 recipes in progress)

We'll see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment