Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Semi Home Made Cooking with Allison

The other day I was really craving some cereal.  I haven't really eaten much cereal since going vegan because I don't care for soy milk that much and I tend to think of cereal as not as nutritious as other possible meal candidates.  Regardless, sometimes when you get a craving you just have to indulge.

I took some granola that I had made and mixed it with some agave until it made clusters.













Then I added some flake cereal that I had bought in an attempt to make a meatless loaf that never really worked out.  I topped the whole thing with some almond milk.

Let me tell you, this was addicting.  I ended up finishing all my granola and the rest of the box of cereal over the course of a week.  I have to say that I am pretty glad it is gone and I can go back to eating things more like this:


For which I have equal love (okay, maybe not quite equal, but don't tell the salad). 

No comments:

Post a Comment