Friday, March 5, 2010

That Kind Of Week

My poor blog has been so neglected!  It is really hard for me to have busy weeks and weekends and not overwhelm myself even with things I enjoy.  These last two weeks have been the kind where I get stressed about "having" to go to the comic shop and read the comics I enjoy...I need to learn to relax and chill out.  In honor of which I am finally sitting down at my computer, catching up on some blogs and enjoying some semi failed chocolate chip cashew babies that resemble the last ones pictured here.  In other words, a big blob of yumminess.

I had planned to write up a post about the "chicken" stir fry I made a couple of weeks ago, but now that I am here typing, I think I might go enjoy the fact that my boyfriend is home on a Friday night, eat some leftovers and watch the new episode of our newest find, Spartacus and leave the post for tomorrow.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment