Saturday, March 27, 2010

Left you hanging...

Sorry about that folks.  Sometimes dinner and a good tv show that we are currently obsessed with via netflix streaming win out over posting everything.  As for what was in this blender here:













Beets and a banana!  One time a while back I made brownies where I replaced the apple sauce with pureed steamed beets.  In this second attempt I tried using a recipe that called for banana and apple sauce.  While it turned out decent, this time it was not as good.












Pre-bake














Looks like brownies, right?












They were definitely better warm and would have been delicious along side some ice cream but I didn't try that.

Today I got started in my soon to be garden.  I purchased stuff to make starter soil and I bought seeds!  Too many I am sure, but I got excited.

I will try to post about my plans tomorrow if I have time.  Have a great rest of the weekend!

PS: I have been noticing that no matter how hard I try to get my spacing before and after pictures right, it just doesn't seem to work.  For now I am going to just let it post however it chooses to.  If anyone has any tips on how to fix this, please let me know.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment