Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I take too many pictures!

Everytime I sit down with the intention of blogging I run out of time/energy just from transferring my pictures, resizing and naming them all!  Promise my CSA #3 post is coming (cross your fingers for tomorrow).  Meanwhile, I will leave you with a couple of random pictures.














I tried Tofutti sour cream for the first time.  Man that stuff tastes unbelievably like sour cream.  I have been enjoying taco salad/bowls/plates/burritos so much lately!  Oh, and that is a TVP chili I made with some spanish style rice.














I have been eating a ton of these two red items lately.  I'll tell you why in my next post.













And this my friends I am dubbing "The Last Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe I'll Ever Need!".  Of course that wont stop me from experimenting with a new recipe either tomorrow or Friday.  That has something to do with my CSA as well though.  Until then, I leave you with one last picture of which you could never guess the ingredients of.  Try if you might.  Perhaps I will give you a cookie if you deduce correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment