Monday, August 8, 2011

Hi, My Name is Allison and....

  • I have been really failing in the photographing of food and my garden departments lately.
  • I have a cookbook addiction. Seriously, I just bought Babycakes, Peas & Thank You and Vegan Diner. So far I have made enchiladas from P&TY and chili from Vegan Diner. Neither have disappointed. I also made the Summer Succotash Quesadillas from the Peas & Thank You blog but did not have any garbanzo beans to make the Mmmm Suace. Next time. They were delicious by the way.
  • I went to Comic Con, watched a bunch of new shows on netflix, went on some hikes, worked in my garden shopped at some farmer's markets, have been drinking way too much Starbucks and have generally been enjoying life. 
How have you been?

1 comment:

  1. I had Vegan Diner from the library a few weeks ago. I got busy and never cooked anything from it but there were some tasty sounding recipes.

    A new favorite of mine is Veganize This! by Jenn Shagrin. There's some pretty creative versions of all kinds of things including scallops and prosciutto. Once all my canning and preserving is done for the year, I'm really hoping to start cooking again and try out some new recipes.

    ReplyDelete